What I have Learned


 

To be honest, 1st qt of ICT is harder than 2nd qt. I really enjoyed this quarter and at the same time I learned a lot from it. Especially in HTML coding, at first it was really hard and confusing for me. But when Ma'am thought us everything we need to make a simple HTML file with tags in it. I learned how to make a tag, the two types of tags, making an html.

I also learned that once u put a different character, the tag's purpose that you want will not work. And when making an HTML file, we must be alert and it is important to know the different tags and its function. 

REFERENCE:

EDMENTUM(2017)5 Classroom Activities to Help Students Reflect on Learning.

https://blog.edmentum.com/5-classroom-activities-help-students-reflect-learning

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Three Fourths

Holy Week

Change Starts with ME