EstudyanTREPRENEUR 2022



Since the EstudyanTREPRENEUR opened, a lot of students went to the bazaar. Me and my friends also visited the bazaar and I saw a lot of stalls which contains the different parts of the T.L.E. (Technology and Livelihood Education) I visited the Cookery booth, the Carpentry booth, the Massage Services booth, the ICT booth, and the Plants booth.

    When I visited the Cookery I saw the Cookery students that are wearing complete cooking uniform. And doing proper hygiene for the consumer's safety.

    When I participated this event, I learned few things. I learned how important the knowledge we get from the TLE subject which covers livelihood lessons and also in technology.

    The bazaar is full of simple businesses and all has different things in it. And this bazaar gives the students an idea of running a business like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Fourths

Holy Week

Change Starts with ME