THEMATIC ICT




 Let Us Go Green 

to Get Our Planet Clean



    
            This is me cleaning in front of our house. This is what I do every morning especially in weekends.




        This is me with my classmates cleaning this dirty backyard. We're doing our other thematic and we saw a lot of garbages so we we clean it as our help to our planet.



        This is me with my friends cleaning in the Sta. Catalina beach. Me and my friends decided to go in the beach but we saw some garbages in the sea shore so we pick it up and we put it to the garbage near us.


        This is also me with my friends picking up the trashes at the sea shore.




        The garbages we picked up at the sea shore was gathered in one bag and we put it to the garbages.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Three Fourths

Holy Week

Change Starts with ME