Best Describes Me

 


I am Jimmy Matthew C. Carpio III, 15 year old. I'am a Grade 10 student in ISNHS. I do cycling in my weekends and doing home workout trice a week.

I am the second child and I can say that I am very responsible in taking care of my two younger siblings. I'm a people person. I really like t meet and work with lots of different people. I'm a creative thinker. I have an open mind about what will work best and I like to explore alternative solutions to problems. 

REFERENCE:

123RF (2022) About me.

https://www.123rf.com/stock-photo/about_me.html

Comments

  1. Nice blog, Matthew! Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job, Jimmy!! Its nice meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Carpio, please continue to be a responsible brother.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Three Fourths

Holy Week

Change Starts with ME